Cymbal Trade-Ins - Trade In Your Old Cymbals!
The Memphis Drum Shop/myCymbal.com Cymbal Trade-In Program is a simple and easy way to help you obtain the cymbal or cymbal set up of your dreams. Other stores only offer up to $2 per inch for used cymbals. We will pay more for quality cymbals in good condition!How It Works:
- Fill out the form below. Describe your used cymbal (brand, model, condition, age, etc.) and we will send you a preliminary quote, usually within one business day.
- If you are satisfied with the quote, pack your gear and ship it to:
Memphis Drum Shop
878 S Cooper St.
Memphis, TN 38104
- Once we receive it in, we'll inspect your gear and contact you with a final amount for in-store credit.
As long as the cymbals are neither keyholed nor cracked, we offer a maximum trade-in value of 50% of the resale price, depending on the cosmetic condition and popularity of the model. You will be responsible for return shipping if the cymbal does not pass inspection. Memphis Drum Shop only offers in-store credit for used cymbals, no cash payments will be given.
Example Trade-In: Meinl 20" Jazz Medium Ride
- Immaculate Condition Trade-in Value - $122.00 (This amount is rarely received. Cymbal must be in perfect condition with no marks or blemishes.)
- Played, but in good condition - $105.00
- A few blemishes/logos faded - $75.00
- These amounts are estimates and are subject to change depending on actual condition upon arrival