Shipping and Returns
We want your experience with us to be top notch! If you are dissatisfied with your purchase you may return it for a refund or exchange it for another item. We're in the business of helping drummers find the gear of their dreams. We'll take care of you!
» Return & Exchange Information
- Items are to be returned in original sale condition with the original sale receipt, paperwork, and free gift(s) if applicable. Please return the items in their original box and packaging with all accessories and product documentation if applicable (Owner's Manual, warranty card, quick start guide, cds, bags, etc.).
- Items are to be returned within 30 days of the received date (except cymbals - see below)
- Cymbals are to be returned within 14 days of the received date.
- Items need to show absolutely no signs of use, abuse, stick marks, or fingerprints.
- Returns are subject to a restocking fee of up to 20% or refusal/denial if we are unable to sell the returned item(s) as new.
- Bass drum pedals are subject to a restocking fee up to 20% due to the nature of packaging and assembly.
- Drumheads are not eligible for return if they have been played or seated on a drum.
- All return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer if the buyer should decide not to keep the item(s).
- Special/Custom orders are non-refundable and not eligible for return.
- Refunds are only available for item sale price and TN sales tax (9.25%)(if applicable).
- Our Free Shipping promotion is applicable with purchase only. If you choose to return the item(s) you will receive a refund for the item(s) minus the cost of shipping.
- Refunds on purchases will be credited to your account within 3-5 business days of receipt of the return. Refunds will be credited to the original payment source (Credit Card, PayPal, etc.).
- Please contact Memphis Drum Shop prior to returning any item - send email(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 276-2331
- Address for Returns & Exchanges:
Memphis Drum Shop
878 S Cooper St
Memphis, TN 38104
Attn: Returns Dept
- Store Contacts:
» Free Shipping
- Free Shipping applies to the Continental US only (Alaska & Hawaii excluded) and is applicable with purchase only. If you choose to return the item(s) you will receive a refund for the item(s) minus the cost of shipping.
- Free Shipping items ship via FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery, or FedEx SmartPost. Other items on the same order may or may not ship free, depending on size and quantity.
» Direct Signature
- Orders that total $250 or more may require a direct signature upon delivery. This procedure requires a signature from a responsible party at the delivery destination. The direct signature option cannot be removed once an order has been shipped. Please contact Memphis Drum Shop prior to placing an order to see if direct signature is a requirement.
- If a package requiring direct signature cannot be signed for, after three attempts to deliver the package by FedEx are made, the package will be returned to Memphis Drum Shop and the original shipping charge will not be eligible for reimbursement. In most cases, we will be able to re-route to the nearest FedEx Office location to Hold for Pickup.
» Domestic Shipping
- Most orders ship within 24 hours of order date.
- Memphis Drum Shop does not ship orders out on Saturday or Sunday.
» International Orders & Shipping
- Memphis Drum Shop will not ship international orders to alternate shipping addresses. International orders must be shipped to the credit card, or PayPal billing address. All orders paid for with PayPal must have verified accounts and confirmed shipping addresses. If these criteria are not met, your payment will be refunded and the order will be canceled.
- All international orders incur import taxes, duties, and tariffs. Memphis Drum Shop is in no way responsible for payment of these fees.
- Due to the complex nature of international business, in the event of a damage claim and/or mis-shipment, Memphis Drum Shop cannot be responsible for replacement shipping charges.
- All shipments will be shipped insured.
» Same Day Shipping / Outgoing Shipments
- Our cut-off time for same day shipments is 3:00 p.m. Central Standard Time (CST.) This includes orders placed with expedited, overnight, or 2-day shipping methods. We will make our best attempt to ship your order the same day as it is placed. Any order placed after 3:00 p.m. CST will ship the next business day. Please note that we do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays.
- Layaways are available for 30 days. The minimum amount to put an item in layaway is 25% of the total cost and an additional 10% up-charge.
- All items left unpaid or unclaimed after this time will result in the loss of all monies.
» Specifications and Prices
- Specifications and prices are supplied by manufacturers and are subject to change without notice.
- Memphis Drum Shop is not responsible for typographical errors.
» USPS Shipping Disclaimer
- Please be aware that although USPS is sometimes a less expensive method of shipping, USPS does not guarantee delivery time nor does it provide accurate tracking or recourse for lost, damaged, delayed, or stolen shipments. For faster, more reliable delivery with accurate tracking, we recommend that you select FedEx shipping options.
- If you choose USPS as your method of shipment and an issue arises, Memphis Drum Shop will do everything in its power to facilitate a positive resolution. However, we will not be able to refund, reimburse, or resend packages that are lost, damaged, delayed, or stolen. If USPS is chosen, you, the customer, will assume full responsibility for your shipment once it leaves our facility.
- USPS service may be limited by box size and insurance amount restrictions. We will not ship uninsured parcels, for any reason. For a full list of "Country Conditions for Mailing" please click here: http://pe.usps.com/text/imm/ab_001.htm. Simply choose your country from the pulldown menu on the left labeled 'Individual Country Listings'.
» Other Policies
- Memphis Drum Shop is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged goods.
- Reimbursements or warranty replacements will not be issued until a shipping insurance investigation has been completed. The customer must cooperate with the shipping company in order to complete a shipping insurance investigation (provide images, allow the shipping company to physically investigate the shipment).
- Claims for damaged or missing items in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.
- If a customer receives a shipment from Memphis Drum Shop and then forwards the package(s) to a third party, Memphis Drum Shop is in no way responsible for damages, lost goods, claims, or import fees of any kind.
- Most manufacturer warranties only apply to the USA. Please check manufacturer's policies for details.