Introducing the Zildjian 24" Limited Edition Kerope Cymbal. This larger diameter gives each unique cymbal a wide variation of sound possibilities. Thin to medium-thin in weight, it gives off a dark, dirty, trashy tone color. It can be used as a straight ahead ride capable of light playing in small trio settings or a crash that opens up and sings out. Only 400 available worldwide!
- Unique design gives an already played-in feel
- Bells are individually shaped to optimize the sound of each cymbal
- Extensive hammering and shaping process unique to Kerope
- Proprietary patina process replicates the sonic and aesthetic characteristics of a decades-old cymbal
- Weight range: 3,090 - 3,288 grams (written under each bell)
- Faded circa 1950s 'K' Kerope logo
- Made in U.S.A.
|Music Application||Country, Jazz, Pop, RnB, Rock|