C&C 14x5.5 Player Date I Snare Drum - Honey Lacquer
Free USA Shipping
C&C Drum Company, based out of Gladstone, Missouri, creates a wide variety of custom drums using techniques and styles from the past while remaining modern and relevant with today's musical demands. Most shells are manufactured in-house, with every bearing edge expertly cut according to decades of research and experience, and every finish is applied by hand so that every eye-catching look, whether it is a high-gloss lacquer or a satin stain, represents the care and attention to quality that goes into each drum.
- A professional instrument at a player's price
- 7-ply Mahogany Shell
- Ttriple Flanged Hoops
- George H. Way Strainer/Butt Plate
- Chrome Hardware
|Snare Drum Size||14x5.5|
We found other products you might like!
- C&C 14x5.5 Player Date I Snare Drum - Natural MahoganyCCPDI5514SDNMH
- C&C 14x6.5 Player Date II Snare Drum - Aged MapleCCPDII6514SDAM
- C&C 14x5.5 Player Date II Snare Drum - Aged MapleCCPDII5514SDAM
- C&C 14x6.5 Player Date I Snare Drum - Limited Edition Red OakCCPDI6514SDROK
- C&C 14x5.5 Player Date I Snare Drum - Red Mahogany LacquerCCPDI5514SDRMHLQ