Crescent 16" Stanton Moore Smash Crash Cymbal
Free USA Shipping
The Crescent Stanton Moore series captures the funky, earthy quality of Stanton's trademark Crescent City sound. The tops are traditionally lathed with warm tonal grooves, while the bottoms are lathed with distinctive wider ridges The sound is 100% Stanton--raw, and aggressive, but always musical and extremely funky. The rides have great warmth, but plenty of stick definition. The hats are dark, but can really cut. The Trash Crash features uneven wobbly edges and deeply hammered pockets on the playing surface. The sound is trashy, as the name implies, but warm enough to ride on. The Pang Thang has flanged edges for mellow crashes with plenty of low end wash. Together they give Stanton the kind of balance he needs to carry the spirit of traditional second line drumming into the energy and intensity of today. Original Crescent cymbal. Made in Turkey.
We found other products you might like!
- Crescent 16" Stanton Moore Smash Crash CymbalCR-S16C-1012715I910g
- Crescent 16" Stanton Moore Smash Crash CymbalCR-S16C-1082412B968g
- Crescent 16" Stanton Moore Smash Crash CymbalCR-S16C-1011514K938g
- Crescent 16" Stanton Moore Smash Crash CymbalCR-S16C-1012715H981g
- Crescent 16" Stanton Moore Smash Crash CymbalCR-S16C-1012715K870g