Meinl 14" Pure Alloy Traditional Medium Hi Hat Cymbals
Free USA Shipping
14" Meinl Pure Alloy Traditional Medium Hi Hat Cymbal Pair. The Meinl Pure Alloy Hihats cover all three dynamics from a quick, responding staccato to slight sizzle to full bodied energy. Traditional finish with a fully lathed surface. Shimmering stick response with plenty of stick definition. Outstanding chick with a full bodied sizzle when played open. Effortless, clean cut sounds. This is Meinl Pure Alloy. A timeless voice formed with fully lathed surfaces allows them to be expressive in virtually any style. Their refined nature has two sides: polished definition met by a velvety wash that encompasses a full tonal spectrum with plenty of mids. Shimmering, smooth sounds bounce right along with your stick to create a reactive touch that extends through all dynamic levels. These cymbals cut with agility. Blanketing their superb stick definition is a medium to long sustain that plays out with just the right amount of strength and temperate undertone.
We found other products you might like!
- Meinl 14" Pure Alloy Traditional Medium Hi Hat CymbalsPA14MH-1122216A1000/1153g
- Meinl 14" Pure Alloy Traditional Medium Hi Hat Cymbals - Played by Vlade GuigniPA14MH-1092717QQ998/1138g
- Meinl 14" Pure Alloy Traditional Medium Hi Hat CymbalsPA14MH
- Meinl 14" Pure Alloy Traditional Medium Hi Hat CymbalsPA14MH-1120717GG977/1154g
- Meinl 14" Pure Alloy Traditional Medium Hi Hat Cymbals - Played by Charlie EngenPA14MH-209A1003/1140g