Meinl 14" Pure Alloy Traditional Medium Hi-Hats
Free USA Shipping
The 14" Meinl Pure Alloy Traditional Medium Hi Hat Cymbals cover all three dynamics from a quick, responding staccato to slight sizzle to full bodied energy. Traditional finish with a fully lathed surface. Shimmering stick response with plenty of stick definition. Outstanding chick with a full bodied sizzle when played open. Effortless, clean cut sounds. This is Meinl Pure Alloy. A timeless voice formed with fully lathed surfaces allows them to be expressive in virtually any style. Their refined nature has two sides: polished definition met by a velvety wash that encompasses a full tonal spectrum with plenty of mids. Shimmering, smooth sounds bounce right along with your stick to create a reactive touch that extends through all dynamic levels. These cymbals cut with agility. Blanketing their superb stick definition is a medium to long sustain that plays out with just the right amount of strength and temperate undertone.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We found other products you might like!
- Meinl 14" Pure Alloy Traditional Medium Hi-Hats - Played by Charlie EngenPA14MH-209A1003/1140g
- Meinl 14" Pure Alloy Traditional Medium Hi-HatsPA14MH-1120717GG977/1154g
- Meinl 14" Pure Alloy Traditional Medium Hi-HatsPA14MH-1081417U993/1148g
- Meinl 14" Pure Alloy Traditional Medium Hi-Hats - Played by Vlade GuigniPA14MH-1092717QQ998/1138g
- Meinl 14" Pure Alloy Traditional Medium Hi-HatsPA14MH