Regal Tip Performer Series Chester Thompson Drumsticks
The length allows you to use your fingers, which are at the heart of control, power and accuracy. When I was starting, someone told me I could play faster with longer sticks and I believed them. It dosn't work for me. The tip is larger because I have found that the more wood coming in contact with the head, the more volume I can achieve without having to use an uncomfortably large and heavy stick. - Chester Thompson
We found other products you might like!
- Regal Tip Performer Series Jeff Porcaro Wood Tip Drumsticks208R-JP
- Regal Tip John "JR" Robinson Performer Series Wood Tip DrumsticksPF-JR
- Regal Tip Performer Series Jeff Hamilton DrumsticksPF-JH
- Regal Tip Performer Series Alex Van Halen Drumsticks228R-AVH
- Regal Tip Groovers Curt Bisquera Performer Series Wood Tip Drumsticks205R-GR