Vic Firth Bill Bachman "Billy Club" Signature Tenor Drumsticks
This new and improved model still features a bead design aimed at producing a premium sound while minimizing drumhead damage. The drop-down fulcrum notch gives the front fingers better access for quick finesse playing while allowing the back of the stick to taper up and match the contour of the hand. The Bill Bachman Billy Club is a multi-tenor stick crafted in hickory. The choice of hickory for this redesign provides an improved rim-shot sound while the increased shaft thickness enhances the durability of the stick. The overall weight has been reduced, making it easier to maneuver around the drums at high speeds. All of this is accomplished while still maintaining the very big and dark sound that this model has been known for!
|Stick Length||15 13/16"|
|Stick Tip Shape||Unique|
|Stick Tip Material||Wood|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
We found other products you might like!
- Vic Firth Corpsmaster Signature - Ralph Hardimon Indoor DrumsticksSRHI
- Vic Firth Corpsmaster Signature Snare Jeff Queen Solo Stick DrumsticksSJQ
- Vic Firth Corpsmaster Signature John Mapes Tenor StickSMAP
- Vic Firth Corpsmaster Signature Snare Colin McNutt DrumsticksSCM
- Vic Firth Corpsmaster Signature Snare Lee Beddis DrumsticksSLB
- Vic Firth Corpsmaster Tenor Thom Hannum Quadbale DrumsticksSTHTS
- Vic Firth Corpsmaster M-Dawgs Murray Gusseck Marching DrumsticksSMG
- Vic Firth Corpsmaster Signature Snare Thom Hannum DrumsticksSTH