Zildjian 22" A Avedis Ride Cymbal - Played by Derek Mixon
Free USA Shipping
A Zildjian cymbals began with Avedis Zildjian III. Popular music of the 1930s-1970s demanded cymbals of extreme versatility: dynamic and controllable hi hats, clean and cutting crashes, thrilling and rich rides, all with a loose feel and immense musicality. It was these cymbals, crafted by Avedis Zildjian III in the mid-20th century, which helped drive the beat of an era that changed music forever. With a broad weight variation among each model, selecting an A Avedis cymbal is a personal experience. While you search for the cymbal that speaks to you, you can stay true to that one-of-a-kind sought-after vintage sound. A Avedis cymbals have a sound different from every other Zildjian cymbal, complex yet familiar, with a great balance of bright and dark overtones. The timeless individual aged patina, classy and understated Avedis logo, and gram weight of the cymbal handwritten underneath the bell complete the package.
- These cymbals feature:
- Thin, loose, played-in feel with immense musicality
- Controlled response at all dynamic levels
- Variation in weight among models allows you to seek and pick out your unique sound
- Gram weights written underneath the bell of every cymbal
- Vintage style lathing allows a smooth response with a great feel
- Vintage patina finish adds a touch of warmth to the sound and gives the appearance of a decades old cymbal
- Small reproduction "Avedis" signature logo taken from his 1939 U.S.A. passport
- Hollow 'Zildjian' logo on bottom of cymbal
- "Rolled-in" A Zildjian Trademark
We found other products you might like!